I haven't been writing lately because I haven't really had too much to say. I've been off the steroids since July 21st and I'm feeling a whole lot better. I haven't had any new symptoms at all. My left eye continues to be a problem with the optic neuritis, but that just feels like a normal part of life now.
I have a requisition for blood work so that I can start my daily medication soon, but I haven't quite mustered up the courage to get it done yet. I hate needles....a lot....so I've been avoiding the whole thing.
Emotionally I'm feeling quite good as well. This doesn't seem quite like the huge change to my life as it did the first few days. I'm still on a modified diet, with a cheat here and there. I think it's been quite good for me with my weightloss goals, so I'm pretty impressed with it. Also, I don't crave meat and cheese the way I used to so I think my body is getting used to this new way of eating.
Overall, I'm feeling optimistic. This is a much lighter and happier post then I've made in the past. It's nice to have some time between the present and the diagnosis. My perspective has changed a lot. :)
MS.Diagnosed.
No comments:
Post a Comment