I am a 26 year old female who was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.
This is a disease that seems to leave the patient with a lot more questions than answers and so I decided to start this blog to help me track my research, remember the questions I have and share the information that I find. I've decided to modify my diet (more on that later) so I'll keep track of recipes here as well.
I was going to title this blog "learning to live with MS" but it just didn't feel right. I'm not looking to just live, I want to thrive. I'm working towards learning a new life that allows me to have the most and suffer as little as possible.
With the introduction aside, my next post will be about the process I went through to be diagnosed as having MS.
~Ms. Diagnosed
No comments:
Post a Comment